Welcome to Holistic Counseling Tokyo!
Hi, I’m Aki. I offer coaching services to people in the Tokyo community and abroad. I have a unique approach to counseling that combines traditional, client-centered therapy with holistic techniques that focus on redirecting mental and emotional awareness and correcting energy imbalances within the body. A session will generally follow a three-part flow.
- We will begin by talking about what is bothering you. Speaking honestly about long-held fears and anxieties can be a power therapy in itself. Sometimes, simply talking might be enough for one session.
- We will continue by addressing your struggle using one or more holistic therapies. We will use tools such as The Work of Byron Katie, Kinesiology, EFT, 0 isihki healing to address your unique case. Everyone experiences a different life path. We will find the one best suits you in this moment.List of tools
- We will conclude by summarizing what we have done throughout the session.
Book a 90-minute SessionIf you want to meet and talk about your session, get in touch with me for a free 30 minute consultation.
Please be on time to your appointment. Late arrivals will result in a shortened session. Cancellations or changes to appointments can be made up to 24 hours prior to appointment time.
Some of the cases I have worked on are;
- A relief from a traumatic memory of being raped: “I shouldn’t have gone there.”
- Panic Disorder: “I can’t go outside!”
- Unresolved pain with Mother, Father, and Siblings: “My mother shouldn’t complain.” “My father hates me.” “My sister shouldn’t force her opinion on me.” “My brother shouldn’t have died.” “My mother doesn’t love me.” “My mother is selfish.” “My mother controls me.” “I’m ashamed of my parents.” and many more!
- Freedom from fear of insects: “Cicadas shouldn’t fly!”
- Stress around Parenting: “I’m not a good mother.” “My son is selfish.” “My son shouldn’t play game so much.” “
- Money Stress: “I need more money.” “I can’t make money.” “I’m not good enough.” “I don’t know how to make money.”
- Irritation on your Partner: “He should take care of children more.” “I don’t want to have sex with him.” “My husband is cruel.” “I should leave him.”
- Work place Stress: “I’m not good enough.” “I don’t know what to do.” “Others are more successful.” “I shouldn’t rest.”
- Heart Break: “My girl friend shouldn’t have left me.” “My husband shouldn’t cheat on me.”
- Friends: “She shouldn’t give me advice.” “She should appreciate more.”
- Procrastination: “I don’t want to make a mistake.” “My body is heavy.”
- Low Self-esteem: “I’m not normal.” “I’m different.” “I don’t belong.” “I’m incapable.” “People don’t want to be with me.” “I need to prove myself.” and many more!
- Honest No.
- Addiction: food, coffee, desert, self attack
- Depression, Insomnia,
- Shoulder Pain, Relief from breathing issue, tooth pain